Sea Fishing in Wales
Experience the world of sea fishing by the fascinating Welsh seaside.
Sea Fishing in Wales
Wales offers a diverse coastline with countless year-round sea fishing opportunities based on a variety in landscapes from golden beaches to rocky peninsulas. There is an abundance of different species which attracts a variety of anglers.
For sea fishing it is important to know that you have the appropriate fishing tackle and what type of bait to use. This will be determined by both weather conditions and the type of fish that you’d like to catch. The right choice of fishing accessories guarantees a worthwhile experience.
Doesn’t matter if you’re a first-time or a more experienced angler, we are known for our tailored experiences where you will make amazing memories that you will treasure forever. Add some angling on your Private Tour of Wales.
Add some angling on your Private Tour of Wales
The following is a list of the top five spots for sea fishing in Wales;
1. Tourists flock to the beaches at New Quay in Summer, but that doesn’t mean fewer opportunities to go sea fishing. Here you get the chance to catch bass, silver eels and even a range of ray species.
2. If you prefer a sandy beach that offers flatfish fishing, Monknash Beach is the place to go. Try to catch turbot and flounder as well as Dover sole. There is a range of different species waiting to be caught, from dogfish to cod to mackerel.
3. A sandy beach with rocky areas, Mewslade Bay, is filled with mackerel in the Summer. Why not try and catch a range of bass, dogfish and even various ray species?
4. St. Brides Bay is a rocky bay that produces a range of species with an abundance of pollock and bass in the summertime. Apart from those, feel free to challenge yourself to catch a large conger eel or even a ray.
5. If you want to give sea fishing a try, there is a range of species to be caught in the St. David's Head area, from bull huss to pollock, bass and even wrasse. If you're lucky, you might be able to catch a large conger eel or some coalfish.
Help us make your trip exceptional
Our UK, EU and US office-based staff will listen to what you want to see and experience.
Whether you are a honeymoon couple, a family or a corporate incentive group, our team’s collective resources will be brought together to build the experience that’s right for you.
We will require your arrival and departure dates, details of your personal preferences and places that you would like to visit as well as the events you would like to experience.
We will then prepare a draft itinerary and send it to you by email for your approval. Once agreed, we will send you a Booking Confirmation with Personalised Itinerary and Information Pack via email.