Horse Riding in Scotland
Enjoy horse riding in Scotland's sublime landscapes on your next tour of Britain.
Horse Riding in Scotland
Scotland is a versatile destination with numerous possibilities regarding activities, horse-riding being one of them. Add this experience to your Private driver-guided Tour of Scotland.
A popular activity with many stables and riding providers around the country. The terrain is ideal for horse riding, and you will encounter glorious landscapes and awe-inspiring views during this pastime, whether it’s hills, moorland or forest.
Whether you’re an equestrian or want to try horse riding for the first time, we can provide a customized experience. Discover your love for horses on your Private Tour of Scotland.
Majestic views on horseback
The following is a list of worthwhile locations for horse riding in Scotland set in various landscapes:
1. The Pentland Hills offer various recreational activities with 60 miles of paths, many of them suitable for horse riding. There are multiple routes for all levels and abilities.
2. In the area of Ballogie, you will find yourself marvelling at the surrounding towering hills, beautiful moorland, forest and farmland.
3. The Mull of Kintyre breathes history, is set in a diverse landscape with sandy beaches, rugged sea cliffs, green farmland, and magnificent views over the Isles of Islay, Jura, Gigha, and sometimes Ireland.
4. Lanarkshire lies within the valley of the River Clyde, recognizable by its rolling green hills and stunning Falls of Clyde.
5. The Gairloch area is famous for Red Point, a beach that has, as the name suggests, red/pink-coloured sand. Dunes and grassy slopes are abundant in this area which houses a range of wildlife. It’s the ideal place to get away from the crowds.
Help us make your trip exceptional
Our UK, EU and US office-based staff will listen to what you want to see and experience.
Whether you are a honeymoon couple, a family or a corporate incentive group, our team’s collective resources will be brought together to build the experience that’s right for you.
We will require your arrival and departure dates, details of your personal preferences and places that you would like to visit as well as the events you would like to experience.
We will then prepare a draft itinerary and send it to you by email for your approval. Once agreed, we will send you a Booking Confirmation with Personalised Itinerary and Information Pack via email.